For single family homes as of December 2010:
- Median Price $172,000 vs $400,000 peak in May of 2007
- 8156 single family homes listed on the MLS vs a peak inventory of 17,070 in July of 2008
- Currently there is a 10 month supply. A 6-9 month supply is a stable market, so we are getting closer.
For condos as of December 2010:December 2010
- Median Price $101,000 vs $215,000 peak in January of 2008
- 15,116 condos listed on MLS vs 24,905 at peak in May of 2008
- Currently there is a 12 month supply, so we still have a ways to go to stabilize the condo market.