There are a lot of great breakfast spots in Miami, from Wagon’s West in Pinecrest; Greenstreet and Peacock Garden Cafe in Coconut Grove, and one of my favorites, The Big Pink on South of Fifth. But for Sunday Brunch, I want something a little more extravagant. Here are some of my top brunch spots from Coral Gables to Miami Beach:
- Biltmore Champagne Brunch Coral Gables – Whether you enter through the grandiose lobby or by their gorgeous pool, the setting for the Biltmore’s Sunday Brunch reminds me of the Great Gatsby era and I love the history of the place.
- Gibraltar at Grove Isle Coconut Grove – This restaurant has one of the most gorgeous views in Miami.
- The National Hotel Miami Beach – Though not as decadent on the food end as the others on this list, the fact that it is so reasonably priced and comes with complimentary access to the hotel’s beach and pool
- Terrazza at the Shore Club Miami Beach – the outside open porch over looking the pool is so relaxing.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch at the Setai Miami Beach – It is the Setai, need I say more?
- The Forge Miami Beach – Fresh, seasonal ingredients make for a varied menu and great food.
The SouthFloridaGourmet.com has a much more extensive list of locales serving brunch in Miami