Contrary to popular belief that listing a property over the holidays is a bad idea because people don’t buy during the holiday season, now is a great time to list if you want to sell. There are several reasons this is true:
- Only serious buyers are looking for properties during this time
- Low inventories mean buyers have less to choose from and sellers have less competition
- Pent up demand resulting from the financial and real estate crisis means more buyers are looking
- Increasing rents means properties are in high demand
- It is a busy time in South Florida and there are plenty of out of town buyers visiting
- Your home is probably decorated for the holiday season and will show beautifully!