EWM’s Coral Gables office had another amazing week in sales. Over $23,000,000 in sales and leases this week, the week before schools start. That follows last weeks’ $19,800,000+ in sales and leases. The fact that sales are so high the last two weeks of summer vacation is a sign that the real estate market in Miami-Dade County continues to recover. The number of sales (25) equaled the number of leases this week and were only slightly lower last week (21 sales and 25 leases). This week we had 14 new sales listings. Last week we had 8 new sales listings.
- The breakdown in price range for the sales for single family and condosin our office over the last two weeks was:
- 11 between $1,000,000 -$4,000,000
- 9 between $500,000 & $999,999
- 12 between $300,000 & $499,999
- 12 between $100,000 and $299,999
- 2 under $100,000
These numbers show that the luxury market is starting to recover, the lower priced inventory has significantly dropped as investors pick up properties, and demand in the middle price range is still strong. If you are in the market to buy or sell, give me a call to discuss prices in your specific area.