Okay, it is always running season in South Florida, but many of us prefer running in less muggy conditions so October is when a lot of the more popular runs kick off. No matter what cause you support, you are bound to find a run. Here are some of them.
- October 12, The Color Run (Happiest 5K on the Planet) – Homestead Miami Speedway
- October 19, Susan G Komen Race for the Cure – Bayfront Park, Miami
- October 26, Oleta Halloween Trail Run – Oleta State Park, North Miami Beach
- November 23, Electric Run Miami – Homesteady Miami Speedway
- November 28, Miami Turkey Trot – Tropical Park, Miami
If you want to train for any runs, including 1/2 marathons and marathons, consider TeamFootWorks and Miami Runner’s Club. To learn some great yoga stretches to keep you running injury free, check out the Yoga for Runners Workshops at Bala Vinyasa Yoga. Need more races? Here are upcoming races in and around Miami.